Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Anyone knows where I can get the Siana Anti-Wrinkle Cream in San Francisco?

I heard that this brand is a must have product in UK after beating expensive rivals in the beauty survey. The shock result was Siana Skin Kind Anti-Wrinkle Cream, beat dearer brands like Ponds and Olay.


Please help, I know it is not too expensive it is worth a try.Anyone knows where I can get the Siana Anti-Wrinkle Cream in San Francisco?
ebayAnyone knows where I can get the Siana Anti-Wrinkle Cream in San Francisco?
Try locating an Aldi store in the US. Just google Aldi and check their online search, by entering your zip code into their store finder. Supposedly they are selling this product quite inexpensively--hopefully also in their US stores-Good luck
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment