Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you know of a wrinkle cream that REALLY WORKS?

Is there an age-defying cream that really, really works? One that shows results right away? I have found one that I'm happy with, but I thought I would ask the ladies on here if they could recommend one. L'OREAL REVITALIFT DOUBLE LIFTING is one I found that is good. Do you know a better product?Do you know of a wrinkle cream that REALLY WORKS?
Talk to a dermatologist for the best advice, however they usually have an ';interst'; in selling you a particular line of products. I have used Retin-A (prescription), along with the Kinerase line with great success. I highly recommend both, but like I said, it helps to talk to a doc, he/she will know what is best for your skin type (mine is oily and still tends to break out some). Good luck!Do you know of a wrinkle cream that REALLY WORKS?
PrevageMD. Doctor-prescribed, groundbreaking technology, and cheaper than others like Creme de la Mer.
in my opnion...for my ownself i never like to use chemical products. i prefer home remedies...nature friendly products with no side effects. though they work slowly but the result is far more better than those chemical creams and the result is also long lasting.





here is my tip for u, if u like to follow...





apply only pure %26amp; fresh grape juice on ur face...wash it off after 15-20 minutes.





or else wat u can do is...mix egg white, milk powder %26amp; cucumber juice or grated cucumber and apply the pack to ur face. it will not only fade d wrinkles, it will also moisturize %26amp; tighten your skin and will also make your complexion more fair.





well, grape juice is more result orinted than egg pack...
Try Roc products with retinol, retinol has been proved to have a positive effect on wrinkles, although don't expect immediate results.
Not only do I know of one, I guarantee it! I am a skincare pro and have tried them all, and was so impressed with this one I started selling it, after using it for six months. If you would like a sample, log onto my website, check out the ';shop online'; catalog, look at the anti-aging line, and if you sign into my guest book, I will send you a 4 day sample! All products have a 45 day money back guarantee, too! No mineral oil, no toxins, no animal testing!
La Mer and other creams may work, but take it from a 60 year old woman who doesn't look her age.


Get out of the SUN, no SMOKING, sleep on your back(keep off your face) and wear a smile.
I like a profesional product that can be bought in salons i think it is like repechage. it is a really nice one if you was avoind retin a most salons will not wax your eyebrows if you use it. also if you find one with vitiman E and elastin in it it will help to. hopefully this helps.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I would ask the ladies on here if they could recommend one.
    Revitaderm
    Revitaderm Cream

    ReplyDelete