Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there an eye cream out there that actually helps undo existing wrinkles?

i'm so frustrated... for the past couple of months i've been using Bobbi Brown's ';Extra Eye Balm,'; which is *not* cheap, and this morning my eye area looks absolutely terrible! wrinkles galore! :(


i use SPF there daily and am really careful, but clearly i'm doing something wrong. Can anyone recommend something better? thanks....Is there an eye cream out there that actually helps undo existing wrinkles?
You'll LOVE Mary Kay's Time wise Firming Eye Cream. It brightens, firms, and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Also Try Time Wise Targeted Action Line Reducer. Check out my website at: www.marykay.com/mguzzetta


I offer FREE Samples and Great discounts!!Is there an eye cream out there that actually helps undo existing wrinkles?
I read in a magazine review of wrinkle creams that the only one that was different and actually works is Olay Regenerist. That it beat out the expensive department store creams as well as what's offered overseas.


Personally, I've tried Anew from Avon (the original cream) and it made my skin look and feel like a baby's butt the first time I ever used it. I think it's an overnight cream. It smells like glue but you will definately be happy when you wake up the next morning. I'm 28 btw.
The best eye cream on you can ever use is, Repechage Opti-Firm Eye Contour...... this stuff really work wonders on your eyes.....Triple-action formula increases skin firmness and helps to diminish lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area. Provides optimal hydration and smoothness. Protects skin from environmental damage
okey well i don't really know but if you go to www.olay.com they have a HUGH line of eye treatments...from getting rid of bags from making wrinkles disappear'





well check it out ur self and see what u think





good luck
Arbonne's eye cream is fantastic and has really made a difference in my fine lines. It even has a lightening agent in it so now after 4 mos. I don't even have to wear concealer!





It is botanically based and they off you 35% off for a year if you sign up!
I sell products for a company called lbel paris. (you can look it up online.) Its great stuff! They got everything! And they got one exclusively for your age group. It helps nourish and prevent your skin from deep wrinkles that you get in your 30's/40's. All my customers that use it love it, I highly recommend u try it.
i surely can recommend something else. it's called recover eye creme from Arbonne. i can say enough good things about it! it also helps with dark circles and puffiness!


i can help you get it if you want to try it.





www.naomiforman@myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment