Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just turned 30 and I think its time to start using anti wrinkle cream, does anyone know which is the best ?

I love Oil of Olay Defiantly anti aging foam. Awesome stuff. I think if you go to the oil of olay website you can send away for a free sample. It's expensive but good.





xxxJust turned 30 and I think its time to start using anti wrinkle cream, does anyone know which is the best ?
wow i can't believe you told her, and i told you to go with oil of olay way before her, and also recommended more... Report Abuse
Just turned 30 and I think its time to start using anti wrinkle cream, does anyone know which is the best ?
oil of olay brands. try using the products that say rejuvinating. or facial peels. i would also recommend using lotion as much as possible on your body everyday, at least 2 times aday. that way when you turn 50-60, not one wrinkle or aging spots will be on you.
Olay regenerist daily regenerating serum. I love it!
Im only 23 but theres no harm in prevention right!! i love olay total effects 7 signs of aging and the olay serum, i really just love all there products and i have a few sites for you All natural home remedies for age prevention heres a few i like





Drink half gram of carrot juice daily for two weeks. It is also proven cure for wrinkles.


Take a piece of ripe papaya and apply on the face. Bath after sometime. The daily application of papaya cures wrinkles and make the skin fair. Also apply on the neck and massage. It cleans and brightens the neck and removes wrinkles.


Massage gently with olive oil. It is also very effective natural cure for wrinkles.


Include green vegetables and fruits in your diet for retaining youth and freshness.
Oil of Olay
Mary Kay skin care line! #1 for the last 15 years.. best selling brand of skin care and color cosmetics...
Are you sure you need wrinkle cream ?


30 seems awfully young !


Do you spend a lot of time in the sun ? Don't eat Veggies


and not too much red meat ? Live in a Tropical Country


and don't use parasols ?





I am a man so you might ask ---what do you know ?


I know this ---I am married to a beautiful woman and


for the last few years in a sub-tropical country ---she


avoids direct sunlight and when we lived in California


we seldom went to the beach---when we did she


carried a Parasol But her real secret ---it's no


longer a secret---because I'm telling you !





Nearly all of her adult life she has used Oil of Olay


products ---keeps me broke but she is wrinkle


free---she also eats Veggies and exercises---watches


TV a lot---doesn't read much---weight is always 105 lbs





She is 62 years + a few months---has 4 grown daughters


but looks younger than they do !


so hip!hip! Hooray! for Oil of Olay ---
Yes, I sell Mary Kay, and I am only 32, but my mom is 58 and has been using Mary Kay for decades. She looks fantastic and occasionally gets hit on by much younger men. If I ever quit selling Mary Kay, which is unlikely, I'll continue to use it so I can look like my mom.
I started using Arbonne's anti-aging line when I turned 30 and love it! My skin looks great. My Mom is hooked as well and is always getting compliments on her skin. The arbonne website has before and after pics of women who have used the anti-aging line.


You can also have a rep send you a sample of the skin care line for you to try before purchasing. The samples will give you a few days worth to try out.


Good luck!
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple.Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment