Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm 19, is it bad for me to start using anti-wrinkle creams--I am really scared of getting wrinkles!?

What are the pros and cons?


Will I hurt my skin?I'm 19, is it bad for me to start using anti-wrinkle creams--I am really scared of getting wrinkles!?
I would recommend GabaMed. It contains GABA a great alternative to Botox with similar effects of calming nerves and tissue (not paralyzing like Botox) without any of the dangers of Botox.





http://www.skincarereviewers.com/tag/gab鈥?/a>


Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system of all mammals. GABA is directly responsible for regulating muscle tone. Playing a central role in regulating neuronal excitability within our nervous systems.I'm 19, is it bad for me to start using anti-wrinkle creams--I am really scared of getting wrinkles!?
It won't hurt your skin, only your wallet! I saw in a magaize poll that 33% of women in their 20's use anti-wrinkle creams so if you think that will make you feel better, then go ahead and start. I don't think they can really effect aging since genes and sun damage is pretty much irreversable.
Anti-wrinkle cream can not really delay the aging, if you want to delay aging, but also to maintain a good frame of mind, more exercise, balanced nutrition, there are other factors, see the sources of information.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment