Wednesday, January 6, 2010

IF I get a facial once a month and apply oil of olay wrinkle cream every night, will my face stay young lookin

Im 25, i want to prevent looking older, is this a good idea%26gt;? Have you tried it?IF I get a facial once a month and apply oil of olay wrinkle cream every night, will my face stay young lookin
I like to use vitamin E oil on my face at night. I started about a month ago, and my skin glows now! Of course all of the other things, sunscreen, plenty of water, good diet, etc...IF I get a facial once a month and apply oil of olay wrinkle cream every night, will my face stay young lookin
facials are great for the skin they open up pores and slugh off dead skin cells and make your skin look rejuvinated as far as oil of olay be careful alot of those products have chemicals that could make you break out or clog pores I personally don't like those products depending on your budget and skin type I would go and speak with a beauty consultant at your local department store and if that is not in your budget stick with Neutrogena And study up Girl Read Lables compare It is all very overwhelming but in I know this cuz I love skin care and cosmetics and I used to work for Lancome USA Good Luck
drink lots of water, take vitamins, and don't drink or smoke...


It starts from the inside, unless you get a facelift...
Staying young looking is so much more than cream. it's about living a health lifestyle... Eating proper foods, exercising, staying out of the sun. I think those things contribute more towards smooth skin than creams.
i sure it would do good but it might look bad in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment