Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should I start using anti wrinkle cream now at 20?

so I am just wondering if my mom is smart of crazy she aged really good she is 45 and looks 25.. she says its cause she started using creams at 20.. that you cant get rid of them but can prevent them..is it luck or is she right





Im 19 should I start using it soon or when?


its expensive like 50bucks is kind she used from clinique!


but if it works I guess it worth it!Should I start using anti wrinkle cream now at 20?
I guess you have answered it yourself! You cant get a better recommendation than how your Mother's skin looks. Not too early to start in my opinion.





You will thank yourself in later life.Should I start using anti wrinkle cream now at 20?
hell yeah. At 12 I read somewhere that it was never too young to start using eyecream... so I was, like, this is what old women complain about- I might as well have one less worry in my life. And I started. And I haven't looked back :) Lack of eye wrinkles is something I will hold over my peers at 70!! :D
It's too early, I'm 17 and use anti-wrinkle cream it will stop from aging early
It's never to early to start.
u maddd.......u would actually start ageing young ......

No comments:

Post a Comment