Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does anti wrinkle cream really work?

I heard somewhere that you should start using anti wrinkle cream in your mid 20's. I have started using an anti wrinkle moisturizer daily, one for the day and one for night. I'm 25. I have always looked pretty young for my age but I've started to notice ';laugh lines'; on the sides of my eyes and around my mouth when I smile.


Does it really work?


What is it that makes it work?


Does it matter what kind I use?Does anti wrinkle cream really work?
Some vitamins in the cream make any kind of imperfections blend in and match the face. be patient and over time, it will work.





hope i helped (:


xox kerri

1 comment:

  1. The Wrinkles and the skin sagginess are natural and can be dealt with once you know how to choose the right skin type product. One of the way outs is to trust the reviews done by the eminent dermatologists and public figures, who have defied the aging signs themselves.
    Wrinkle Cream

    ReplyDelete