Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How is it bad for my skin if I'm a teenager and I use anti-wrinkle cream?

I heard that I should. Why What does it do to my skin?How is it bad for my skin if I'm a teenager and I use anti-wrinkle cream?
Probably not bad for your skin at all... The active ingredient in wrinkle cream is usually just vitamins, but keep in mind the stronger the cream the worse it smells. That is why old ladys sometimes smell icky! You really don't need the anti wrinkle cream though if your a teenager. It leaves no lasting effect on your skin and only causes aging skin to look younger for a few hours to maybe as long as a day.





If you want to protect your skin from long term aging, the best thing you can put on your face is sunscreen..How is it bad for my skin if I'm a teenager and I use anti-wrinkle cream?
THE ANTI WRINKLE CREAM WILL THIN YOUR FACIAL TISSUES THEREFORE WHEN YOU GET OLDER, YOU WONT HAVE THE PROTECTION FOR THEM DONT USE ANYMORE!!!!
Its not bad for your skin at all, its basically just a moisturizer.
its not bad at all. it has elastins in it that strengthen your skin's elasticity. that's all. why are you using it anyway?? nothing wrong with it, and it should keep your skin firm and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment