Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A good preventative wrinkle cream for young skin?

I am 21 and think this is the time to start looking after my skin properly. I am looking for a skincare product that is for my sort of age group that prevents wrinkles etc but isnt too hard on my skin A good preventative wrinkle cream for young skin?
I would just use a good moisturiser so that your skin does not get dry. I use the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion twice a day and I am 30 and have no wrinkles or lines. It sinks in straightaway in keeps your skin well balanced. The Clinique lotion has been a bestseller for a long time which is a good indication that it does the job. If you are unsure if the Clinique lotion is right for you, you can buy a smaller tube for about 拢5 from various websites like http://www.beautyparlor.co.uk these will last you about a month and after that time you can decide whether you want to splash out on the full size item!A good preventative wrinkle cream for young skin?
Since you are only 21 I would strongly recommend staying away from anti-wrinkles creams. They are designed with older women in mind. But this is the age when you need to start taking proper care of your face. I'd reccommend some better moisturisers and deep night cream. The Vitamin E creams from Body Shop are great and they wont be too heavy. They are also good for every skin type (dry/normal/oliy). Also Olay products are worth recommending.
Boots, No 7
It is scientifically proven that no such thing exists. The ageing process is down to genetics however, there are many factors that will accelerate the ageing process; eg smoking. Keep yourself well hydrated, don't smoke, avoid excessive exposure to the sun and you will stay young looking as long as possible but lotions and potions do nothing.
anything by Nivea and Sudocream (for babys bottoms) is excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment