Wednesday, January 6, 2010

At what age shoud women start using anti-wrinkle cream?

and which brand is best? that won't leave me broke, of course!At what age shoud women start using anti-wrinkle cream?
I would say between 25-30





Try Mary Kay Time Wise, they have a whole line of age defying moisturizers, cleansers, eye cream, microderm, and wrinkle formulas.





It's more expensive than store brands but still cheaper than that department store stuff.At what age shoud women start using anti-wrinkle cream?
well, the best way to stop wrinkles is to wear sunscreen. At least around wrinkle prone areas, eyes, jaw, forehead, neck and the back of the hands. I'm 25 and i use Aveeno Positively ageless daily moisturizer with spf 30 uva/uvb protection. since it is thicker I only use that around my eyes, neck, hands, but on the rest of my faceI use Olay age defying anti-wrinkle daily spf 15 lotion.








A good way to stop wrinkles from the inside out is to eat healthy, get plenty of water. Keep away from smoke as well as excessive drinking. Also, as you age the way you sleep can even cause wrinkles in your skin!
As early as possible! It's about prevention. I put teens and girls in their 20s in a moisturizer pumped with anti oxidents and SPF. It will help neutralize free radicals (sun, pollution, smoke, smut in general). Keeping wrinkles away is all about moisture and protection!





I like Estee Lauder Daywear Plus. It's $38, but worth every penny.


Also, for more sensitive skin Aveeno Positively Radiant SPF 30. Any drugstore will have it.





Remember to put your moisturizer on at night, because night time you lose 30% of your skins moisture!





Hope it helps.
It depends on the woman.No one ages the same. So the most important thing is PREVENTION starting in your early twenties.





The 2 most important things you need:





1. Anti-Oxidants: Protects you from the harmful damages of stress, pollution, and sun exposure.





2.Sun Protection: Blocks UVA and UVB rays that cause facial aging from everyday exposure to sun.





Check out Clinique's Superdefense Moistuizer for the most comprehensive protection.





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>
I started using moisturizer at age 14 following all the stage make-up in a school play. I just became addicted to it. I won't tell you my age - but I can tell you when people discover it - they are shocked and ask me if I've had work done! (OK - part of it is good genes). Lately, I've heard that ROC is good and began using it.
You can never be to old to worry about aging. Its allot easier if you start young to prevent wrinkles and age spots. Its best if you take care of your skin, always use sun screen. At least with SPF 30. Olay Definity is an amazing product. Here is a link if you would like to take a look:





http://yourbeautyspot.ninemsn.com.au/art鈥?/a>





visiting a dermatologist though would probably be more helpful but, if that is to expensive Olay is a wonderful product and will help ALLOT. But the best thing to do to help wrinkling is to help prevent it. Good Luck! I hope I helped.
I guess before the wrinkles start -- better to be proactive than reactive. So maybe 25? That way you can prevent them from starting in the first place. It's far easier to prevent them than to wait until you already have them. Food for thought.
On the pot of some garnier it says 30 but it doesnt stop people, when ever you need it really...youv gotta be pretty well lived if you need it before 30 (but what do i no!!)
olay definity





you can use anti wrinkle cream at early 20's
Women should use anti-wrinkle cream when they have wrinkles.


I don't which brand it best, I don't buy anti-wrinkle cream.
I remember my mom using some smelly stuff called Olay . She was using it when I was a kid .
Whatever you decide, just remember that our fingers are like sandpaper just below the eyes and around the nose
I use preventative stuff and I'm 25, but really the best prevention is sunscreen.
As for me i think the perfect age is at fifty. this help to keep your skin looking young and beautiful
age 12. start early is the best defense. it won't hurt anything. Olay?
in the late thirties or fourties. Yeah. Olay I reccomend.
30 that's just my own opinion
i would say no age b/c you don't need that stuff.
aft 1 turns 23 or 25yrs.
L'oreal is d best i use it!


U shud use dem after 18!


Love,


Agony Aunt..!
my mum has worn spf 30 on her face since she was about my age (20) and is now 55 with no wrinkles!!
when u start getting them. I wldn't use it at all personally.
never, wrinkles are a natural part of aging. you are to vein
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment