Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does anyone over 40 have any recommendations for a good but reasonably priced wrinkle cream ?

I have a few deep wrinkles I'd like to get rid of or at least make less noticable. I'm blessed with good genes and no skin problem so I just started taking care of my skin and I'm 42. I wear sunscreen regularly. I've found just using eye cream helps around the eyes but the deep wrinkles?Does anyone over 40 have any recommendations for a good but reasonably priced wrinkle cream ?
You just must simply get Yves Rocher! They have a site on Internet. I started using their products at about age 50, am now 65, have no wrinkles, and always get asked what I use on my face. It is the absolute best product I have ever used, bar none. I have always been an Estee Lauder girl, also.





I use the ADN line. It is DNA switched up a bit. There is no animal testing and all products are absolutely plant based. The company even has its own Amazon jungle farm for the exotic plant extracts.





Another thing, you can always get 2 for 1, and they always send you a free gift, like a purse, overnight bag, quilt, etc with each order. The company is in France, oh, and there is free shipping over a certain dollar amount. Please try this. It is really great.Does anyone over 40 have any recommendations for a good but reasonably priced wrinkle cream ?
I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





http://www.AbsoulteBeauty.com Report Abuse

hi there, many anti wrinkle creams contain acid of some sort, so try the natural way...cut a grape in half and gently rub over the problem areas then leave to dry overnight, wash off in the morning, your skin should feel and look tighter, i suppose you have to do this for more than just one night lol, good luck


i hope this helps


yvonne
I don't really hold much faith in those wrinkle creams. But may I suggest wearing a hat to keep the sun off of your face? The sun is the culprit in causing wrinkles. That and smoking.
I use the Equate (walmart generic) brand of Neutrogena. A friend of mine's dermatologist recommended it to her. I use avon renew eye cream.
http://www.principalsecret.com/


This is the best cosmetic line i have ever used. I';ve tried many others.
I use the Mary Kay Microdermabrasion kit, and my wrinkles are disappearing. I highly suggest it. Follow that with the Mary Kay Day and Night Solution and the wrinkles will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment