Saturday, December 26, 2009

At what age is good age to start using an anti-wrinkle cream?

I'm 27 and I don't really have a lot of wrinkles but I was wondering should anti-wrinkle creams be used to prevent wrinkles. Any recomendations on certain creams that arn't too costly?At what age is good age to start using an anti-wrinkle cream?
The most important point is not the age at which to start using anti-wrinkle cream but to make sure that you take the proper steps TODAY to take better care of your skin which means:





1. do not smoke


2. limit your alcohol


3. get plenty of rest


4. drinks lots of water.


5. use a sunscreen 365 days a year regarless of weather


6. moisturize day and evening


7. wear sunglasses or a hat to protect the more sensitives areas...





use hydrofirming by AVON for a stronger cream


otherwise you can use PURPOSE w/ SPF


cleanse your skin with CETAPHYL


use Elizabeth Arden's eight hour cream for your lipsAt what age is good age to start using an anti-wrinkle cream?
I started using it when I was sixteen... lol When I started, I used Lancome Hydra Zen.. cute little pink bottle .lol
I would say start now. That is around when I started. Remember creams only do so much.


Biotherme has a good one - green jar especially formulated for just before the wrinkles start. I like it alot.
12 -- you can NEVER start too soon!
Try Regeneration庐 Skin Renewing Lotion from BeautiControl. It works to improve the overall appearance of skin tone, texture and firmness for 20s skin with little to no damage. Then, when you turn 30, you should try the Regeneration Gold庐 Face and Neck Lotion. Polyhydroxy acids (PHAs) help smooth and improve the overall appearance of skin while helping fight damage caused by sun and other environmental factors. Helps diminish the appearance of lines for a younger-looking, beautiful complexion! With BeautiControl, you can choose products based on your age!
age 42
It's a good idea to use wrinkle cream before you get wrinkles because by time you start noticing them, it's too late.
38 or when you start to notice wrinkles
i have been using creams around my eyes..mouth and any area I notice my mother has wrinkles around. I started as a teen because I believe if you take care of your skin it will help prevent wrinkles in the long run. so I think at any age expecially if your exposed to alot of uv light you can start early to using creams.
At the age some hot 19 year old stud calls you maam.
Try a moisturizer now and about 30 start on the anti-wrinkles
You can start using antiaging products when you're in your teenage years. Good internal health is a major contributor to healthy skin. Try and stay away from the junk foods. You might find some help at my sources. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment