Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best age to start using an anti-wrinkle cream?

or when did you start using one?What is the best age to start using an anti-wrinkle cream?
Well according to the beauty experts from mid 20,s, but i have been using them since i was 19, but what i have realised is they dont work, no cream gets rid of wrinkles, the best cream to use is one with a good spf, drinking lots of water and avoid the sun if possible, lol.What is the best age to start using an anti-wrinkle cream?
NOW!!!
I don't know about an anti-wrinkle cream but you should start using sun protection cream as soon as possible. There was a programme I saw on TV 2 days ago where they did a UV scan on a 17 year old girl wanting to be a model and found that she had a fair bit of UV spots on her skin even though she looked great. It meant that she would age faster. The dermatologist told her to start using a sunscreen straight away - every day, even on cloudy days.
my mum has used olay since she was in her 20 shes 60 now and has the softest skin ever unfortunately she has very many wrinkles so it didnt work for that-i honestly dont think any of them do-those that r fortunate to have good un wrinkled skin would have that skin whether they used creams or not-its a billion pound industry sadly i dont think any of it works
early 20s
I started using it at 18 and im now almost 30 and so glad i did.





30 and wrinkle free !
More importantly you should wear sunscreen every day. I started on the anti-wrinkle in my 50s and more recently I've added the sunscreen because I'm getting brown spots on my hands since we had a holiday in the Far East. I'm not too wrinkly but I think that might be genetic because my mum always looked good. She never had the age spots though which I'm sure are sun-related. I've always worn moisturiser though - all my life.
12
whenever ya get wrinkles!!
There is no need for a specific anti-wrinkle cream. Just look after your skin with mild cleansing, a moisturing cream, drink plenty of water, and stay out of the sun (or a high factor SPF).





These will help, but, unfortunately, if you're going to get wrinkles, you're going to get wrinkles - it's in your genes. Sorry!
Look at your mom and that should tell you a lot. Cause sometimes all the cream in the world, won't work!
its never too soon...stay out of the sun and drink lots of water


stay away from too much sugar too
I started using it when I was 16 am now 22.Am glad I started using it even though people always said I was too young to need it!
should start using anti aging skincare when u passed 20yrs old... there are lots of mild anti aging skin care for starter.
I am 20 and have started using one, but i am a smoker and aware that i am more likely to develop wrinkles prematurely.(I know quitting would be good but i'm not ready to give up) I'd say about 25 is a good age to use decent quality day and night anti wrinkles creams. Good luck!
when you accually have wrinkles....that stuff is for older people and its gonna dry out your skin if you use it and you dont need it yet
8 Weeks old, no one wants a wrinkly baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment