Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does hemorrhoid cream help fight wrinkles if used under the eyes?

I have heard that it is a good anti-aging agent and was wondering whether this is true or not.Does hemorrhoid cream help fight wrinkles if used under the eyes?
Personally I think it makes eye bags look worseDoes hemorrhoid cream help fight wrinkles if used under the eyes?
sure does go for it and hope your eyes fall out at the same time matey
sadly it's true and some models have admitted using it





Personally i wouldn't use a good anti aging cream instead x
Not sure if if fights wrinkles as it only has a short term effect. It is supposed to shrink bags though as it tightens the skin. If you think about what it does to piles then I suppose this makes sense! I would say though that you would have to use a light cream and not the ointment ones as they would probably be too thick and leave you looking like you had Polyfilla on your eyes!


Give it a go but I wouldn't use before going anywhere special!
hahaha i asked a question about that a few seconds ago and it got deleted!!!!
Havnt plucked up the nerve to buy any yet.
It tightens temporarily.Better to use a eye cream like visable difference
its totally true. Unpleasant yes, but true.
I used it to help cool and heal the skin when I had a tattoo done ....... seemed to do the job. Not the question you asked but another use for the stuff!
No, but the cheeks of your **** will come togther if you get it in your eyes
I have never done this but I have several friends who think it is a really cheap effective thing to do
i have been told that it works, i would be careful though incase you have an allergy towards it. try it on a small piece of your skin near your eyes, not too close though..
i heared kate moss uses it for bags under the eyes
borrow ur grandads and see!!!!!!
Hemmorrhoid cream is used to shrink the skin. No matter where you place the cream, it is guaranteed to make the skin more tight and taute...temporarily. The results will not last unless you plan to use the product every day. Models use it for cellulite on the back of their legs before a runway show or a beauty contest. As far as it being okay for you, I think it's fine. if you have a big event to go to, I couldn't see how it could hurt. Just be careful not too get it to close to the eye itself.
I'm not sure about anti-wrinkle as such but I know it's meant to be good for 'de-puffing' your eye area (like in the morning if you wake up or if you have eye bags!) so maybe that's what you heard?
I have never heard of it being used for anti-aging...but I know it takes away the puffiness under the eyes.
I wonder who was the first person to try that?
yes aparantly...but any medication used over long periods of time wont work as well as the first application.


It is a stong anti inflammitory and tightener...models use it

No comments:

Post a Comment