Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it true about the rumour that Haemorrhoid cream can help reduce wrinkles under your eyes?

Yes it is true, it is only a short term fix and if you are going to use it I would reccommend you mix it with a little bit of moisturiser. Its not something you should use everyday but worth it for a special occasion.Is it true about the rumour that Haemorrhoid cream can help reduce wrinkles under your eyes?
yes anglea rippon swares by it but you just leave on for a couple of minutes then wash offIs it true about the rumour that Haemorrhoid cream can help reduce wrinkles under your eyes?
I'll tell you what...you use it and let us know what happens. If its safe then we can all have a go!
If I were you, I wouldn't get that stuff anywhere near my eyes.
Yes its true it tightens the skin under your eyes , the effects are temporary and u shouldn't do it all the time !
yep,


I read it somewhere too,


Just be careful, as with all face products, not to get it in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment