Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should teens use antiwrinkle cream to prevent wrinkles?

At 16, I dont have any wrinkles. But I wonder if I should use a specific product to prevent them, as well as my daily mousturizer with spf. Any advice would be helpful! thanks.Should teens use antiwrinkle cream to prevent wrinkles?
Always use your sunscreen, clean, tone and moisturize morning and night and don't forget an occasional mask or scrub. I think it is great that you are thinking about skin for the present AND in the future. Most people don't worry about the wrinkles until it is too late. It is not a bad idea to invest in a special eye cream as the delicate eye area is usually the first to show age. Good luck!Should teens use antiwrinkle cream to prevent wrinkles?
I know 2 ladies in their eighties who are identical twins. One used moisturizer all the time, the sister waited until she was older to star using it. the onbe who used it all the time looks at least 15yrs younger today. Neither one has had surgery outside of dental work. Report Abuse

Aging is the definitely the nemesis of a healthy and youthful looking skin. Your eyelids loose the moisture and dark spots pop out of nowhere. Here are a couple of tips to fight off the worst enemy our healthy and young looking skin.





http://www.wrinklescream.org/ Report Abuse

Yes. You should use something on your skin with an spf EVERY SINGLE DAY. Not only will this keep your skin looking younger for LONGER, you will have less skin problems to worry about as you age. I've been using oil of olay lotion on my face since I was 16. It works WONDERS and Im 27 now and have only VERY FINE lines around ONLY my eyes. So, thats enough proof for me. Especially since I have alot of friends with wrinkles around their mouths, or forehead creases and some of them are only 21. So... I feel confident that because I started young, Its helped my skin stay young looking. Good luck
No, it won't help. Keep using a sunscreen, the higher spf, the better, and don't tan and don't smoke. Those will help more than anything else.
No. The best thing to do is wash your face, use a toner and moisturizer and always wear sunscreen. Make sure you don't go to bed with makeup on and get facials when possible to unclog pores. Drinking lots of water will also help.
Did you know smiling using less muscles in your face than frowning, so the best advice i can give you at your age is to smile lots and save your money x
you shouldn't use an antiwrinkle cream because it's possible it could increase wrinkles if you don't have any yet. just keep you skin healthy and always use sunscreen and that will keep your skin looking healthy and wrinkle-free!
Not until you're in your mid twenties at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment