Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wrinkle cream 7minute lift? What kind of results did you get or what do you use?

My fitness program is trimming my body but my face is getting more wrinkled, especially around the eyes. Facial exercises? Nutrients? I am 58.Wrinkle cream 7minute lift? What kind of results did you get or what do you use?
Hmm, your fitness program shouldn't be giving your face wrinkles. I'd recommend getting on a skincare regimen or talking to a dermatologist about it.Wrinkle cream 7minute lift? What kind of results did you get or what do you use?
You need to get a re gamin started and stay with it. Start with Skinlogics Platinum 40's + maintenance. Repair and prevention are next. I am always surprised when woman spend $150+ a visit on microderm abrasion the do nothing to prevent more damage.


www.baeautipage.com/scarletsspabeauti
You might like a product by Aloette that lifts and smooths wrinkles. It's a whole kit of products (about 4) that work together. It's like a face lift in a bottle.


Leigh Valentine has a similar kit as well. I think the Valentine line is more popular. You actually see results (but not drastic) after the first use! Over time your skin WILL appear tighter and lifted.


Search it on ebay! I found some sellers that had brand new kits for much less than what the official websites sell them for.

No comments:

Post a Comment