Thursday, December 31, 2009

At what age should women start using anti-wrinkle creams to PREVENT wrinkles from forming?

I think like 30-35At what age should women start using anti-wrinkle creams to PREVENT wrinkles from forming?
Do you think you need some?





i don't see the advantage of applying wrinkle creams but to answer your question... i think the age at which women starts to use wrinkle creams have depreciated.





for your information there is now a wrinkle cream for teenagers. you might be familar with the cream, ';nevia young visage';





i hope this answers your question.








hang on...don't you have a GP?At what age should women start using anti-wrinkle creams to PREVENT wrinkles from forming?
late twenties. eat lots of fruits, vegetables, and water. it keeps the skin radiant. works for my mom, shes 42 but people always think shes 28. honestly.
Despite all the hype I don't really believe anti wrinkle creams %26amp; potions work. I would suggest just wearing sunscreen when ever you are out doors. Do not go to tanning salons or lay out in the sun. This can %26amp; will cause your skin to age %26amp; wrinkle. You'll look like an old boot by the age of 40. Tanning beds %26amp; over exposure to the sun without sunscreen can also lead to skin cancer.....
I think the most important thing anyone can do at any age to prevent your skin from aging or looking damaged is to wear a moisturizer with sunscreen. Sun damage causes more wrinkles than anything else.
Most wrinkles are caused by either sun damage or genetics (what you inherited - so pick your grandparents carefully! ;-)


....To help prevent wrinkles, put on sunscreen every day (at least spf 30 with UVA %26amp; UVB protection) on your face as your base moisturizer. . . my dermatologist swears that the most wrinkle-free are the ones that have been using sunscreen for years........I hope it continues to work for me! I started using sunscreen in my twenties %26amp; moisturizing at night.......I should have started in my teens....but everyone thinks I'm much younger....
I'd say from 25. Don't start in your teens, because your skin is still maturing then and using all kinds of chemicals can effect and react on young skin.
They don't work, so don't bother. Eat right, exercise, drink plenty of water, and take your multivitamins. Use sunscreen, use moisturizer. And smile. Smile wrinkles are nice.
wrinkles start to form before they are even visible. A good moisturizer is essential to keep the skin hydrated.
Early twenties. I did and at 39 I have no wrinkles or lines at all. People still think I am a teenager. Right now I am using proactive solution and the refining mask. Then I use the oil of Olay facial dermabrasion facial peel. For under my eyes I use Avon firm and lift. My skin is so tight that it feels pulled back for a couple days. If you start at an early age, before the skin changes, then the wrinkles and lines will not appear at all.
I'm 14 years old and I already use anti wrinkle cream. its now that everything matters. and its then that everything starts showing up. so I use that already =]]
In your 20's, after your face stops being real oily, and don't think you can completely prevent wrinkles, they eventually start showing up.
AROUND 13 YEARS OLD. I USE OIL OF OLAY AND MY FACE IS SO HEALTHY AND CLEAR, AND I AM 44 YEARS OLD.
15 years is the perfect time to start!!!
I'd say early to mid-twenties; there's not much point in starting any earlier than that as your skin doesn't start to lose it's elasticity until your late 20s anyway.
I would say in your early twenties... any younger and you might just be wasting money on anti-wrinkle products which can be pretty expensive.
I started using them in my early 20's. I am now 28 , and always get carded. I don't know if it has to do with the creams but people think I look super young.
learn to like yourself the way you are. You are only postponing the enevitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment