Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is a good eye / anti-wrinkle cream for a 30 something?

I'm 31 and just starting to get bigger pores and lines around my eyes and on my forehead. I'm never sure which creams are intended for youngish people and which are intended for those over 60. Any suggestions as to the best products to use to stay as youthful looking as long as posslbe?





I'm pretty good about drinking water and getting sleep and my fruit and veg and I don't smoke so this would just be extra insurance.What is a good eye / anti-wrinkle cream for a 30 something?
L'Oreal Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler. It comes in a1oz. tube and will last you 3-4 months. Only dab it where you need it and rub it in. It costs like $7-9.00 a tube depending where you buy it.What is a good eye / anti-wrinkle cream for a 30 something?
I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





http://www.AbsoulteBeauty.com Report Abuse

Try Patricia Wexler's line at Bath and Body works. I work there, and my boss uses it... She's in her mid-40s and doesn't look any older than 27 or 28. She has an anti-aging line that's been talked about in magazines and all that. It's $49.50 for a 30-day supply of her 4-step regimen. Hope this helps!!!
I use Arbonne International RE9 anti-aging line


I love it!!! Im 26, and my skin has never felt and looked as good as it has in the last 6 months of me using the stuff.


I use the face wash,toner,eye cream,lift cream,and moisturizer.


and swear by it...I know alot of other women that use it too and feel the same way about it, its a wonderful product.





And like the answer above, I also signed up as a consultant to take advantage of wholesale prices.
Nivea Q-10 plus
Loreal makes really great eye creams.
I love love love all of l'occitane's products, eps. their IMMORTELLE line. Go on the web site (below) and check it out!
get a script for Renova


http://www.aboutrenova.com/





or go to


mexico and buy Retin A over the counter
NutriMinC庐 RE9 REpair, Corrective Eye Cr猫me


Visible firming, moisturizing and corrective benefits that are so immediate, you won鈥檛 believe your eyes! Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, while beneficial RE9 elements are transported to protect and repair the delicate tissue around the eye.


You could order this product at arbonne.com...I got turned on to this line about a year ago and instead of paying the full price for the products, I signed up as a consultant...Which saves you a lot for such an amazing line...As a plus to signing up as a consultant you could select a free product of your choice on-line with your first $100 order...once you place that order you could choose your free product at any price...I chose the night cream which was $72 and it was only a 29.95 1 year membership fee.Check out the website it speaks for itself...
im thirty tried lots of things started using vitamin e eye cream and vitamin e moisturiser from the body shop about 3 or4 weeks ago my skin looks and feels better than ever have tried more pricey stuff but this is best
Treat yourself to a nice facial with a dermatologist or a good beautician (ask around). They usually have really great products that aren't sold elsewhere, plus they can tell you what's good for your skin. It's a bit pricey - but SO worth it.


If u can't do that, try H20 Plus under eye creams, or Clinique has some good stuff, too. Hope this helps :)
I use philosophy brand...you should try a good microderm peel also
Mary Kay has a Firming Eye Cream for $30. It helps tone the skin around the eyes and reduces appearance of the dark circle we get sometimes. I just turned 32 and have used this product for the last 4 months. I love it so much. You can go to marykay.com to find a local consultant.
The Oil of Olay products work great! I highly recommend them. I've been using Regnerist and I am planning to buy some Definity. Also invest in a good eye cream. I'm 25 and already using it. I guess as preventative maintenance. Hope this helps!!
c-serum all their products are great

No comments:

Post a Comment