Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best face cream to get rid of wrinkles.And i want a natural glow what should i use?

I use Mary Kay products. They are on the expensive side of the spectrum but they're great. They have microdermabrasion products too!What is the best face cream to get rid of wrinkles.And i want a natural glow what should i use?
Stri-Vectin SD is actually a stretch mark cream but is now broadcasted as a wrinkle cream. I hear it works great for both!What is the best face cream to get rid of wrinkles.And i want a natural glow what should i use?
Go and have a skin analysis that way you will have a professional diagnosis. by going this way around things you wont be tempted to use products that other people recommend and claim as the best.
Dessert Essence Age reversal has worked very well for me and has given me a healthy glow along with not being overly expensive
Meaningful Beauty
Depends on which part of your face you're trying to ';unwrinkle';, there doesn't seem to be one product for every part. Under my eyes I use L'Occitane Imortelle Eye Balm--that's really made a difference, that I can see. For the rest I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream, original formula, SPF 15.


As for the natural glow, can't help you there. Hope the other is useful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment