Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good face & eye cream for women over 50 to help with sagging & wrinkles?

I am currently using Sovage, Idebonol for my face. Is there something better?What is a good face %26amp; eye cream for women over 50 to help with sagging %26amp; wrinkles?
only cosmetic surgery those creams and lotions and potions are a mythWhat is a good face %26amp; eye cream for women over 50 to help with sagging %26amp; wrinkles?
The best thing i've try is Repechage, skin care.


It's a seaweed base product with natural herbs.


You can try the silver line (opti lift)





You can get it at a Spa, You are worth the youthfullness.


Or go to : www.repechage.com
Hi, I am 51 y/o and for the past 3 months I have been using NurtiMinC RE9 from Arbonne and the results are great! I am starting to hear...you look so good, what are you doing? which makes me feel good. You can find it at www.wonderful.myarbonne.com in their online catalog. The only thing is they only ship in the US and Canada. If you sign my guestbook I will send you a free sample to try.
Definitely! Mary Kay's Miracle Set! It helps with the appearance of wrinkles and firms skin in the process! The firming eye cream is also great for the small wrinkles around the eyes! Check out my website for more info and some free samples!





www.marykay.com/


crystalellefsen

No comments:

Post a Comment