Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am looking for a good face cream that will help with my wrinkles?

I am 40 and dont want to start looking to old to fast lol I know I will have wrinkles but i want something that will help with themI am looking for a good face cream that will help with my wrinkles?
Sally,





I recommend what I use; Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically to fight off fine lines, and wrinkles. It also has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me


hope this helps...I am looking for a good face cream that will help with my wrinkles?
Look for a facial cream with rose hip oil. It is proven to diminish fine lines as well as repair sun damage and acne scarring.





Stay out of the sun, drink lots of water and take flax seed oil.
  • title loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment