Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is an anti-wrinkle cream that works well and is reasonably priced?

I'm 25 and I've got some lines around my eyes and around my mouth. What is the best firming/anti wrinkle cream for this? What is an anti-wrinkle cream that works well and is reasonably priced?
Any moisturizer is good. It is more important to eat right (lots of colorful fruits and veggies), use sunscreen, don't smoke and drink lots of water. Smoking and sun tanning are the worst things you can do to your skin.What is an anti-wrinkle cream that works well and is reasonably priced?
The best anti-aging cream that works great is ';Anti-Aging'; moisturizer wit sunscreen is so light and it works wonders it may sound pricey but when you see the results you'll be glad you've got it is worth every penny
hemorrhoid cream








can you help me with mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
u can try garnier wrinkle lift

No comments:

Post a Comment