Monday, December 21, 2009

Should i buy a moisturising eye-cream to stop me from getting wrinkles?

i am 21 should i start using an eye cream?


i dont mean one of the proper anti-ageing ones, but a moisturising one, to stop wrinkles from appearing.Should i buy a moisturising eye-cream to stop me from getting wrinkles?
Look into marykay. I have TONS of friends that they say it reduces wrinkles! :)Should i buy a moisturising eye-cream to stop me from getting wrinkles?
Peachy





I'm 20 and I already use an eye cream to prevent crow's feet from setting in. I use Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for eye wrinkles, the dreaded dark circles, and eye puffiness. So I hope this helps


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me. ;)
you can try some avon products. they carry several eye creams. some serve as moisturizers, some have anti-agining features and some serve to minimize/smooth wrinkles. i haven't personally tried any of these but i know a few people that actually use the products and have noticeable results. you can view the website below if interested in viewing the products and reviews from actual users.
No Wrinkle creams actually work to reduce wrinkles or stop from getting more BUT! sunscreen does! don't stay in the sun too long either. Smoking and alcohol also cause premature aging (wrinkles, saginess)
Yes you should, get a good under eye cream

No comments:

Post a Comment