Saturday, December 26, 2009

When do you think, one should start using anti wrinkle cream ? Which is the best one in market?

Does those creams really work ?When do you think, one should start using anti wrinkle cream ? Which is the best one in market?
There are some useful tips here.When do you think, one should start using anti wrinkle cream ? Which is the best one in market?
I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





http://www.AbsoulteBeauty.com Report Abuse

When you start seeing wrinkles. I'm 41 and I don't have any yet, thank god. I do think they work though
I know this sounds crazy but I keep hearing that Preperation H works the best. But , I never use creams or anyhing on my face. My sister-in -law has and she looks younger and less wrinkled. She started when she was in high school. She is 52 now.
not really, ive tried many of them and none really stop wrinkles

1 comment:

  1. well, personally im 17 and ive been using retin-a micro since i was 16. It does work and i love it. There are other important things people need to do to protect their skin too. Sunscreen is a must! and water and sleep.

    ReplyDelete