Saturday, December 26, 2009

What wrinkle cream can i use that actually works?

Im 22 years old and i want to start using wrinkle cream. I moisturize everyday i do not like sleeping with my make-up on.What wrinkle cream can i use that actually works?
You're 22. Are you trying to make your face look like a piece of molded plastic?What wrinkle cream can i use that actually works?
i use delizioso's natural rejuvenating green tea cream; http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Rejuven鈥?/a> and it works for my wrinkles..... and they have a sale; a free magnolia cream for buys over $75,,, lol :P
My Mommys like Mid 50's and she uses some Patricia cream that they sell at Bath %26amp;Body its a little on the expensive side, but it REALLY works.


I saw younger skin in her. (:
Want a sample of Arbonne's anti-aging system it works I used it for 4 years and get compliments all the time. Free sample just email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment