Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is a good Natural Wrinkle cream/or vitamin to help with wrinkles? ?

I just turend 26 two wks ago, I Have NEVER smoked and DO NOT drink alcholhal EVER! I don't spend too much time in the sun, though Im not a huge fan of sunscreen, I don't like all the chemicals in it, I rarely burn so I only use it if I am going to be in the sun excessevily.


I am very thin, but healthy, I have a good BMI. I have wrinkles in the corner of my eyes, on my forehead between my eyebrows, and smile lines. Any advice appreciated. What is a good Natural Wrinkle cream/or vitamin to help with wrinkles? ?
Olive oil works. There is a natural ingrediant that is in olives that also exists in your skin. It's in our natural oil. The more of this oil occuring in your skin, the less likely it will wrinkle.What is a good Natural Wrinkle cream/or vitamin to help with wrinkles? ?
Vitamin A and E are very very good.





Ageing Skin Fighter


2 teaspoons of plain yogurt


陆 teaspoon of honey


陆 teaspoon of lemon juice


3 capsules vitamin E (equivalent of 300 units)


Combine the yogurt, honey, and lemon juice. Break open the vitamin E capsules and fold the contents into the mix. For use, leave the mixture on skin for approximately 15 minutes



I'm going throught the same thing -ugh!! For the wrinkles I am getting between my eye brows I started wearing sunglasses I guess because I was fairly light skinned I was always squinting to protect my eyes from the sun so it made sense to start wearing sunglasses. And for the lines around my eyes I started using this wrinkle cream, it's helped to smooth out the lines.


http://www.marykay.com/bvelazquez/skinca鈥?/a>
  • title loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment