Thursday, December 31, 2009

Women- How would you feel if you got wrinkle cream as a gift?

Any type of lotion or cream that reduces wrinkles. Would that offend you or would you like the gift?Women- How would you feel if you got wrinkle cream as a gift?
i did get it. i was offended but i laughed my @ss off.





Women- How would you feel if you got wrinkle cream as a gift?
it would depend on if i have wrinkles or not...





I think it would be a nice gift, and if its something you need than just say thank you..





Its not as bad as getting deodorant as a gift..then id be worried
I am 25 and my mom usually buys me stuff like that, and I like how it makes my skin feel, so I am never offended. It is all about preventative care.
I would appreciate since they cost a lot of money ! Only somebody who knows me well, would do this. I would say ';thanks'; and use it !
Insulted!
Wrinkly!
I would feel bad obviously :( .. Especially if it's gifted to me by a guy
haha, i would be like ';grandma i think they gave me ur gift on accident';





lol, i would be mad cuz im only about to be 19...so i hope i dont have winkles yet
I would like it because it would save me from having to go out and buy it
LOL! I'd think it was a joke cos I don't have wrinkles... YET!
I would laugh and find it funny
Aren't they preventive and not just a cure?
It would be like buying someone diet pills...RUDE
that would be offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment