Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can/should I start using an anit-wrinkle cream and is there anything for shrinking pores?

I am 20 years old. I obviously don't have wrinkles yet, but I wasn't sure when you are supposed to start using that kind of stuff. Also, within the last couple of years I have noticed the pores on my face are much more visible. Is there anything I can use to shrink them? Thanks!





%26lt;3 JackieCan/should I start using an anit-wrinkle cream and is there anything for shrinking pores?
If you wait too long to start using it then it won't work. You definitely need to start using it. Don't forget your neck though. A lot of women do really good with anti-wrinkle cream for their faces and neglect their necks and they have these wrinkled necks so make sure you put it on your neck too. Also I have found that the best pore minimizer is clinique's. Oh my gosh, that stuff is amazing and it works soooo good. It totally hides your pores.


this one minimizes:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





this one you use afterward to make them invisible:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





its amazing.Can/should I start using an anit-wrinkle cream and is there anything for shrinking pores?
Enlarged pores are permanent. There is nothing can be done. You can try minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores with makeup and certain peels or face masks but the effects will be minimal and temporary. Unfortunately enlarged pores are hereditary.





Start with some good face creams when you're in your mid 20's. You don't have to go crazy on them and spend tons of money on quality products, just use a good moisturizer and don't neglect your eyes, its the part of your face that will wrinkle first and most. A moisturizer with retinol may be good to help minimize lines and boost collagen production.





I'm assuming you're using a moisturizer and eye cream already, continue to do so and if you really want to prevent wrinkles USE SUNSCREEN EVERYDAY.
I use Julep Face Mask for shrinking pores and zapping zits and tightening face muscles. I am sure there are a few effective anti-wrinkle products out there. Keep in mind that 98% of the advertised products that are being advertised out there doesn't do jack. You should talk to a Dermatologist for the right cream, something you know that would work! You need to prevent wrinkles before they appear by moisturizing your face daily. Never let your skin dehydrate or dry, that makes wrinkles appear faster at an early age.
In my opinion 20 year old is a good age to start using anti-wrinkle ';Anti aging'; moisturizer is the best and since you don't have wrinkles, the moisturizer will nourish and prevent wrinkles from forming.


A good product for shrinking pores is ';Balancing Act'; both from ';Abrione';
try a clay mask for the pores. its good for oily skin. I think you're young for wrinkle cream, but use a light moisturizer in the winter, you probably dont need it in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment