Thursday, December 31, 2009

Short of surgery what is the best eye cream for bags and wrinkles?

It really depends on your skin type. I have drier skin and am prone to wrinkles, so Clinique All About Eyes Rich works well for me. The thing I like is that they have a general use formula (All


About Eyes), a formula for drier skin (All About Eyes Rich), and some heavier duty products as well for older skin. If you're in an area with a Clinique counter in a department store, you can always ask to try the product before you buy it, and they even have some samples. They have always been good with returns, too. The Clinique website has good information on the products, so you can make sure you know what you're looking for before you go in. If you wear contacts, ask your ophthalmologist or optometrist about chemicals you should avoid.Short of surgery what is the best eye cream for bags and wrinkles?
loreal has a great product, the boswelox thing is goodShort of surgery what is the best eye cream for bags and wrinkles?
Le Mer, its expensive though. I have been using it for 15 years, I don't have one single wrinkle, a physician friend recommend it.
well rested sleep;tea bags,cucumber slices;eye cream or you can use a good lotion
Jo Malone Green Tea %26amp; Honey eye cream. It is a British brand so I usually order it on eBay =) It is the best one I've come across and I've tried a lot of brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment