Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best wrinkle cream for eyes and face? What can I do to keep my makeup from creasing in the wrinkle

Once I apply my makeup its fine for about 2 hrs then it startes creasing into the wrinkles on my forehead, under my eyes and at the corners of my mouth...any suggestions? I am currently using Estee lauder intensive repair and have seen some improvement in the wrinkles but I would like to see a big changes. My face is not oily more on the dry side so it isnt the oil. I cleanse, tone and moisturize .....I am at wits end. Whats the best wrinkle cream and foundation out there? Thanks for your help :) I am 39 yrs old.What is the best wrinkle cream for eyes and face? What can I do to keep my makeup from creasing in the wrinkle
You can try age defying Revlon with botafirm. It's a top foundation. See this source for why.


http://www.beautyqa.com/





I wouldn't expect big changes from creams. They can only give a boost, but not change the structure of your skin. But you're lovely the way you are. Your beauty is your confidence and your compassion to help those in need. With that, you can smile with all the wrinkles in the world and still know that you are beautiful! : )What is the best wrinkle cream for eyes and face? What can I do to keep my makeup from creasing in the wrinkle
try this:





Anti Ageing Skin Care


http://anti-ageing-wrinkles-care.blogspo鈥?/a>
By far Sunscreen is the best thing to use to prevent wrinkles, freckles, and liver spots. You might not be able to reverse any damage you may already have, but it can prevent you from getting much more! It really really helps. I use it everyday year round, and at 33, all my girlfriends have wrinkles around their eyes, forehead, and mouth, but so far, I do not. Try it, you'll still look the same way you do now at 60. For now, you could try oil of olay with spf15 before you apply your makeup, it conditions the skin to reduce creasing.
Do yoga everyday and all your wrinkles would vanish in a months time.
  • title loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment