Saturday, December 26, 2009

What age should you start using anti-wrinkle cream?

I am 29 years old. I want to start taking more care of my skin but do not know what avenue to take. Right now I use a day moisturizer that contains spf 45(Neutrogena healthy defense). I want to use something at night...what do you recommend?What age should you start using anti-wrinkle cream?
anything as long as you use it religiously. Take your make up off, use a toner and then your face cream.





Make sure to keep out of the sun, use a high spf (like baby sunblock) during the day if you are swimming, ect.





I am 41 now and sometimes if I'm out in the sun too long I get 'age spots' on my forehead. The doctor told me these are also caused by being on birth control pills, it's a hormonal thing.





there are things to reduce those though, like skin lighteners and exfoliators.





Some of the best things you can do for your skin are: don't smoke, don't drink excessivly and drinks lots of water daily.What age should you start using anti-wrinkle cream?
You could start wearing night creams now. Early prevention is always better than trying to find a cure.





I love Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. It repairs your skin from UV and environmental damage and helps to protect it from further damage. You just use a small amount every morning and night before you moisturise. It can be quite pricey, but it you don't have to use alot, so the bottle does last a long time. It does have quite a strange smell, but once you put on your moisturiser it doesn't bother you.
don't listen to the last guy





i'd suggest use olay





their website


http://www.rightolayforyou.com.au/


lets you customise a skincare regime


so i mean if at 29 or 39 or 49 you start thinking your skin looks old, go there and you can get FREE expert advice to your skin type and certain products
YOUR BETTER START USING IT ASAP!!! YOUR 29, NEXT YEAR WILL BE 30.. OLD AGE FOR A WOMAN.. YOU BETTER ENJOY 29 AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE..

No comments:

Post a Comment