Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wnen did you ladies start using anit-wrinkle cream?

I was just curious. I am 21 years of age and I already have the parenthesis( ) on my face. What kind do you use? A lot of girls are starting to use it when they are in college. Is it necessary to use it that young and is it going to be as effective? Mature answers only!Wnen did you ladies start using anit-wrinkle cream?
yes... u can start using it... i am 24. i use olay creams and moisturizers. they are great !!





it is better if you start now, if you want to save your skin...Wnen did you ladies start using anit-wrinkle cream?
me right now i dont use it, and i am 16.


but my friend's sister in law, used them since


when she was 14, and now shes 30, looking


at her face, there is no wrinkles or anything.


she still has nice young skin :) she useds the olay one :)


good luck.
pshh im 19 and i use it.


the sooner the better doll =)





i use lancome.

No comments:

Post a Comment