Thursday, December 31, 2009

What wrinkle cream actually works for around the eye area?

I use just plain Jojoba oil, and it works better than any expensive cream I've ever tried. After I cleanse my face, I rub a couple of drops of oil between my palms and very lightly rub my hands over my face and neck. At night I pat extra oil around my eyes lightly. The wrinkles I was starting to get are gone, and my skin is dewey and fresh (and I live in a desert!). It's inexpensive, natural, and works well. I'll never buy cream again.What wrinkle cream actually works for around the eye area?
Its best to buy an eye cream beacuse it will moisturise your delicate skin area too much and will cause puffy eyes , %26amp; over time will cause eye bags.What wrinkle cream actually works for around the eye area?
Arbonne's NutriMinC re9 eye cream...i have been using it for 5 years...I don't sleep much and it has helped me with age lines, discoloration, puffiness too. I have samples if you are interested
The arbonne stuff does work on the eyes. Im sure the jojoba oil will work also. All the ladies i work with take the quick way and get a little botox from the derm we work for.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment