Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is Retin A Cream or Retin A Micro Gel better for wrinkles?

I have fine line under my eyes that i want to get rid of. Which product would be better. My doctor prescribed me Retin A Gel .025%..But i've been reading that the cream form is better for wrinkles. Also i know that Retin A Micro Gel is more like a cream then a gel. What's the difference between them? Which would be better?Is Retin A Cream or Retin A Micro Gel better for wrinkles?
I'd probably just go with whatever your Doctor prescribed.

1 comment:

  1. well ive been on 2 of the 3.
    Retin-a micro is the best choice for less irritation. I started off using retin-a micro and gradually got used to the irritation and it went away. I switched to the gel and its abit irritating but im sure it will pass. I prefer the gel to the micro because the micro can leave white stuff on your face if your not careful.

    ReplyDelete