Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best non prescription wrinkle cream?

I am a 25 yr old mother of 2 and while I don't have a lot of wrinkles, I am forming crows feet under the eye area and up close there are these little bubble looking things. They can only be seen very close, but I have yet to figure out what they are. I just want to start a regimin that will hopefully slow down the aging process. Anyone have any good products they have tried?





And if you wondered, I am not a sun worshiper and always wear sunblock.What is the best non prescription wrinkle cream?
I've heard that piles/haemaroid cream works.....





But most importantly, don't worry, lines add character to a womans face, and character is what makes women attractive.What is the best non prescription wrinkle cream?
Stay out of the sun
AVON has products for every skin type and aging concern. go to www.youravon.com to find a good representative in your area and contact her for samples. :)





I would suggest the Retroactive Day Defense cream or the Advanced All-in-One in cream or lotion.
i have been using the oil of olay cream that fights the 7 signs of aging and it it GOOD stuff


give it a go


if u find the web site they have samples that thay can send u to try
Mix regular vaseline with a little water until it becomes creamy and use that. It is a secret of a Hollywood skin doctor to the rich and famous - REALLY!!!!!!!
i swear my wifes face is softer all she likes are the facials i give her when we have sex im not joking
Actually iv heard that creams are a waste of time and money, as its genetic and creams dont change your genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment