Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good wrinkle cream to use?

I am 20 years old and I have wrinkles under my eyes. I apply moisterizer at night only and I don't wear makeup. What is a good wrinkle cream to use? Are there any ingredients I should look for?What is a good wrinkle cream to use?
You can try this. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.What is a good wrinkle cream to use?
Pile cream, preparation H... hemorrhoid cream..or the likes of, I know that that sounds mad but believe me it works. It gives you an instant lift that works in 10 mins and lasts for about 4 hours, try it, it cant do no harm and its really cheap compaired to other so called wrinkle creams. The americans use all the time, thats where i learnt about it, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment