Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best anti wrinkle cream?

My 80 year old mother in law mentioned that she would like some anti wrinkle cream. I would like to get her some for Christmas. I am near a Macy's, Dillards, Ulta and Sephora. I don't mind paying around $50.00, but I really don't want to go much higher than that. Does anyone have first hand experience with any? Thanks for the help.What is the best anti wrinkle cream?
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the face with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment